Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the Qubein Children’s Museum!
There are countless ways to get involved and have a positive impact on the children and families in our community! We have many flexible opportunities that can be tailored to your interests, strengths and schedule. We would love to have you join us!
To Get Started:
- Complete a volunteer application.
- After submission, we will review your application and contact you to continue the process.
- Visit for a tour and to discuss possibilities
- Successfully pass a background check
- Attend an orientation and training session
- Have fun volunteering!
- Volunteers must be over 18 years of age
- Must successfully complete a criminal background check
- Nido and Mariana Qubein Children’s Museum does not accept court-mandated community service volunteers.
Already a volunteer?