Non-Members buy tickets
Reserve Tickets Here
This is where you'll come to purchase tickets to gain entry into a whole new world to explore!
- Those receiving food assistance (EBT/SNAP/WIC benefits) are eligible for $3.00 admission tickets! Select the Museums4All ticket option, then use the discount code: NMQCM4ALL at checkout. The code must be typed in, not copied & pasted. Upon arrival, you will be asked to show your EBT/SNAP/WIC card to verify eligibility and limited to 4 tickets. (If purchasing more than 4 tickets, please select the corresponding ticket type based on the visitor).
- Parking is free and convenient.
- General Admission Cost: $12 for daily admission, including the carousel
- 11 months of age and under are free
- Member Admission Cost: $0 for daily admission. To receive your member discount on tickets, please sign in to your account with the email and password registered with your membership. For questions, email Memberships@QubeinChildrensMuseum.org
- To reserve using a gift card, email Tickets@QubeinChildrensMuseum.org or call 336-888-7529 ext. 530
- A child must be with an adult, and an adult must be with a child.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed in the museum.
The Nido & Mariana Qubein Children's Museum's
Unaccompanied Adult Policy
Health and Wellness Policy