We are happy to answer any and all questions you may have for us. We've listed the most common questions below. If you have additional ones, feel free to ask us here.
- Parking is free and convenient.
- General Admission Cost: $12 for daily admission, including the carousel
- 11 months of age and under are free
- During the school year, we host field trips Wednesday, Thursday and Friday mornings until about 1:30 p.m. We don't host large field trips on Tuesdays. We enjoy smaller crowds after 1:30 p.m. during the week. We often sell out on weekends, so please reserve your tickets online to secure entry. We have limited walk-up tickets available but those go fast.
- Member Admission Cost: $0 for daily admission. To receive your member discount on tickets, please sign in to your account with the email and password registered with your membership. For questions, email Memberships@QubeinChildrensMuseum.org
- To reserve using a gift card, email Tickets@QubeinChildrensMuseum.org or call 336-888-7529 ext. 533
|Admission tickets are nonrefundable, but any unused tickets can be rescheduled for a new visit. Tickets and memberships are non-refundable and notransferable.*Some restrictions may apply. The new ticket date must be within 90 days of the original purchase. Reschedule at least 3-4 days prior to the new visit date to ensure availability.
By booking your tickets you are committed to following Nido & Mariana Qubein Children's Museum policies. Museum policies are strictly enforced and guests not adhering may be asked to leave.